John MacArthur, Jr. is a well-known conservative pastor, teacher, and Christian educator. He has inspired and influenced many Christians and church leaders through his preaching, the books he has written, and the teaching materials that he has produced.
In the late 1980’s and early 1990’s I read many of MacArthur’s books and listened to many of his teaching tapes. I have benefitted from them all.
Today, those books and teaching tapes occupy space on my book-shelves at home. While they make excellecent reference material, I do not read the books or listen to the tapes very often.
I would therefore like to make my MacArthur collection available for sale to any who may desire sound, biblical writings, and teaching tapes on a variety of subjects.
Below are lists of the books and tapes that I have for sale. The hardback books are $7.50 each and the paperbacks are $5.00. The tape set prices vary depending on the number of tapes in each set. (Multiply the number of tapes in a set by $2.oo and that will be the price of the set.)
If you are interested in any or all of these resources, please leave a comment on this post and I will reply to you.
- Ashamed Of The Gospel – When The Church Becomes Like The World
- Forgiveness – The Freedom And Power of Forgiveness
- Our Sufficiency In Christ – Three Deadly Influences That Undermine Your Spiritual Life
- Rediscovering Expository Preaching – Balancing The Science And Art Of Biblical Exposition
- Rediscovering Pastoral Ministry – Shaping Contemporary Ministry With Bibleical Mandates
- The Master’s Plan For The Church
- The Murder Of Jesus
- The Glory of Heaven – The Truth About Heaven, Angels And Eternal Life
- The Second Coming – Signs of Christ’s Return and the End of the Age
- Alone With God- The Power and Passion of Prayer
- Charismatic Chaos
- Different By Design – Discovering God’s Will for Today’s Mand and Woman
- God in the Manger – The Miraculous Birth of Christ
- How to Survive in a World of Unbelievers – Jesus’ Words of Encouragement of the Night before His Death
- In The Footsteps Of Faith – Lessons From The Lives Of Great Men And Women Of The Bible
- Nothing But The Truth – Upholding the Gospel in a Doubting Age
- Reckless Faith – When The Church Loses Its Will To Discern
- Shepherdology – A Master PLan for Church Leadership
- The Gospel According To Jesus – What Does Jesus Mean When He Says, “Follow Me”? (1988)
- The Love Of God – He Will Do Whatever It Takes to Make Us Holy
- The Pillars Of Christian Character – The Essential Attitudes Of A Living Faith
- The Power Of Integrity – Building a Life Without Compromise
- The Power Of Suffering – Strengthening Your Faith in the Refiner’s Fire
- The Silent Shepherd – The Care, Comfort, And, Correction Of The Holy Spirit
- The Ultimate Priority – On Worship
- The Vanishing Conscience – Drawing The Line IN A No-Fault, Guilt- WorldFree
- True Worhsip (Bible Study)
- Why Government Can’t Save You – An Alternative to Political Activism
- Marks Of A Healthy Church – Selected Scriptures (8-tape set)
- Members Guide To Growing A Stronger Church – I Thessalonians 5:12-22 (11-tape set)
- Qualities of an Excellent Servant – I Timothy 4 (6-tape set)
- The Sufficiency of Scripture (2- tape set)
- The Transforming Power Of Scripture – II Timothy 3:15-17 (4-tape set)
- Unashamed – II Timothy (4-tape set)